Posner, Eric A. How Antitrust Failed Workers
How to Cite
Kumar, A. (2023). Posner, Eric A. How Antitrust Failed Workers. Competition Commission of India Journal on Competition Law and Policy, 3, 163–172. https://doi.org/10.54425/ccijoclp.v3.106
- Autor, D., Dorn, D., Katz, L. F., Patterson, C., & Van Reenen, J. (2020). The fall of the labor share and the rise of superstar firms. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 135(2), 645–709.
- Balestrieri, F., Mantovanelli, F. G., & Seitz, S. (2018). The Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission guidance for human resources professionals and recent comments by enforcement officials related to no-poaching agreements. Distribution: The Newsletter of the Distribution & Franchising Committee of the Section of Antitrust Law of the American Bar Association, 22(1).
- Competition Commission of India, Case No. 19 of 2014 (Issued on October 31, 2017).
- Competition Commission of India, Case No. 32 of 2013 (Issued on December 23, 2014).
- Department of Justice. (2021). Justice Department sues to block Penguin Random House’s acquisition of rival publisher Simon & Schuster [Press release]. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-suesblock- penguin-random-house-s-acquisition-rival-publisher-simon
- Explained Desk. (2022). Why a US court blocked Penguin Random House and Simon & Schuster merger. Indian Express. https://indianexpress. com/article/explained/why-a-us-court-blocked-penguin-randomhouse- and-simon-schuster-merger-8245165/
- Furman, J., & Orszag, P. (2015). A Firm Level Perspective on the Role of Rents in the Rise in Inequality. [Presentation at Columbia University’s “A Just Society” Centennial Event in Honor of Joseph Stiglitz].
- Gomis, R. (2019). The Global Labour Income Share and Distribution. ILO.
- Gopalan, K. (2022). ‘Talent hard to find’: What Ambani-Adani ‘no-poaching pact’ really means. Business Today. businesstoday.in/latest/corporate/ story/talent-hard-to-find-what-the-ambani-adani-no-poaching-pactreally- means-348149-2022-09-26
- Hesse, R. B. (2016). And Never the Twain Shall Meet? Connecting Popular and Professional Visions for Antitrust Enforcement [Presentation at the Global Antitrust Enforcement Symposium].
- Marinescu, I., & Posner, E. A. (2019). Why has antitrust law failed workers? Cornell L. Rev., 105, 1343.
- Naidu, S., & Posner, E. A. (2022). Labor monopsony and the limits of the law. Journal of Human Resources, 57(S), S284–S323.
- OECD. (2020). Competition in Labour Markets.
- Patnaik, P. (2016). Economic liberalisation and the working poor. Economic and Political Weekly, 51(29).
- Patnaik, P. (2021). Three Decades of Economic Liberalization. IDEAs Blogs. https://www.networkideas.org/news-analysis/2021/08/threedecades- economic-liberalization/
- Paul, S. (2020). Understanding the global decline in the labor income share. IZA World of Labor.
- Schmidt, K. G., & Ellis, B. C. (2014). The relative bargaining power of employers and unions in the global information age: A comparative analysis of the United States and Japan. In Enterprise Law. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Staiger, D. O., Spetz, J., & Phibbs, C. S. (2010). Is there monopsony in the labor market? Evidence from a natural experiment. Journal of Labor Economics.
- Stiglitz, J. E. (2002). Employment, social justice and societal well-being. International Labour Review, 141(1–2), 9–29.
- Taladay, J., & Mehta, V. (2017). Criminalization of wage-fixing and nopoaching agreements. Competition Policy International (CPI), June.